An important management principle is to systematically identify stakeholder (interested parties) requirements and to include them in the decision-making process. Where they are relevant in relation to products and services, they must be taken into account. This is the only way to achieve sustainable successful management, as the interested parties have a strong influence on the organisation.
Weighing up short-term profits and long-term partnership is also an important aspect in this context.
Possible advantages of this approach are:
- optimized understanding of all interested parties including employees as the most important resource
- Improved company performance by incorporating the requirements of interested parties
- Identifying risks and opportunities associated with the interested parties
- Higher added value through the use of shared resources, knowledge, or joint developments, etc.
- Better coordination of the supply chain and with the customer to enable a continuous supply flow
We support your stakeholder analyses with our experience in your industry.